Himalayan Salt Cave Sessions:
Enjoy all the benefits of salt therapy in complete relaxation with a restorative session in our Himalayan Salt Cave. The microscopic salt particles you inhale, and the healthy negative ions your skin absorbs, will soothe your body and mind, promoting wellness and a sense of well-being.
- One Session (45 minutes): $20 Adults; $17 Seniors & Children
- Five Sessions: $85
- Ten Sessions: $160
- One Month Pass (one visit per day, as many days as you like, for a month): $130
- Three Month Pass (one visit per day, as many days as you like, for three months): $330
- Six Month Pass (one visit per day, as many days as you like, for six months): $585
- One Year Pass (one visit per day, as many days as you like, for a year): $850
- See our Groups & Events page to learn about booking a private party, planning your next Girls’ Night Out, group rates, and hosting your next special occasion at the Salt Cave.
The Himalayan Salt & Wellness Cave is happy to announce: We now have Loyalty Cards! Enjoy 10 salt cave sessions with us, and your 11th session is free! Does not apply to packages or other discounts. Stop by for your Loyalty Card today! #GetSalty
Salt Bed session: The ultimate in salt therapy relaxation, just 25 minutes on the S.A.L.T. Bed® Spa Table™ provides the same benefits as a 45 minute session in the salt cave. The Salt Bed uses heated Himalayan salt that can be programmed to move in a gentle, rolling motion to offer a rejuvenating massage along with all the benefits of salt therapy.
- One session (25 minutes): $20.00 Adults
Family Room: The Himalayan Salt and Wellness Center is family friendly! You can enjoy all of the benefits of salt therapy with your children in our dedicated Family Room. Salt therapy is 100% natural, gentle, and safe for all ages.
- One session (30 minutes): $15.00 Adults; $10.00 Children
- One session (45 minutes): $20.00 Adults; $17.00 Children
All Salt Cave Sessions, services, and events are by appointment only. Sessions start on the hour for the salt cave and on the half hour for the family room; kindly arrive 15 minutes early for your salt cave session.
Powerful relaxation which the person goes into a meditative state while the Reiki Master is infusing “life force energy” that is being channeled into the person. A Reiki session treats the whole body leaving the person feeling refreshed and full of energy.
- 45 Minute Sessions – $60 Adults | $55 Seniors and Children
Unwind as every part of your body receives the therapeutic benefits of pressure applied to specific reflex points by a skilled Reflexologist. Dating back to ancient Egypt and China, Reflexology effectively and naturally promotes the body’s innate ability to heal itself.
- Reflexology Session (45 minutes): $60 Adults; $55 Seniors & Children
Yoga: in the salt caves
Whether you’ve practiced yoga for years or have never unrolled a mat, our Yoga classes, held right inside our Himalayan Salt Cave, will bring you something new and exciting. Allow yourself the unique experience of having the benefits of yoga enhanced by the therapeutic effects of pure Himalayan salt.
- Per Class: $25
- Five Classes: $100
Please Note: As a courtesy to our clients, we cannot extend your appointment beyond your scheduled time if you arrive late. If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment, you can choose to reschedule for a fee, or keep the appointment for the shortened time frame. Please refrain from wearing perfume to the Salt Cave, from talking during Salt Cave sessions, and from bringing electronics into the Salt rooms (lockers are provided).
When booking appointments for groups, a deposit may be required.